Dr. Wilson Ho Wai Sun
Dr Ho Wai Sun, Wilson
MBChB, FRCSEd, FCSHK, FHKAM (Surgery)
Hong Kong Association of Cosmetic Surgery
Dr Ho is the director of The Specialists: Lasers, Aesthetic & Plastic
Surgery, and is the honorary assistant professor of the Faculty of
Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Dr Ho is a trainer in plastic surgery of the College of Surgeons of Hong
Kong and a trainer in basic surgical skills for the Royal College of
Surgeons of Edinburgh. He was a committee member of the Hong Kong
Society of Plastic and Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons, former board
member of the Plastic Surgery Board of Hong Kong and treasurer of the
Hong Kong Burns Association.
Dr Ho has authored or co-authored over 50 articles in peer-reviewed
journals, with his work appearing in the Lancet, Dermatologic Surgery,
British Journal of Plastic Surgery, Burns, and Lasers in Surgery and
Medicine. He has lectured extensively on injectables and light source
devices, minimally invasive plastic surgery, as well as aesthetic breast
surgery in regional and international meetings. In his practice, he is
an enthusiastic exponent of minimally invasive plastic surgery and has
pioneered the technique of using Botulinum Toxin A in facial slimming
and endoscopic breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery.
Dr. Ofir Artzi
Dr. Ofir Artzi is an internationally renowned expert in the field of
lasers and aesthetic dermatology. After graduating from the Faculty of
Medicine at the Technion in Haifa, Israel, he went on to specialize in
Dermatology at Tel Hashomer Medical Centre in Israel.
Today, Dr. Artzi heads the centre for Aesthetic Dermatology at the
department of Dermatology, Tel Aviv Medical centre. The Center for
Aesthetic Dermatology is at the forefront of treatment, teaching and
research in aesthetic dermatology.
Dr. Artzi has published many scientific medical articles and
participates in many cosmetic clinical trials ranging from injectable
cosmetic agents to lasers and topical therapies, including many clinical
studies and FDA-trials.
Dr. Artzi has been voted by his peers as one of Israel Forbes Magazine
Top Doctors in 2018 (including listings for cosmetic procedures as well
Dr. Artzi is a member of many national and international dermatological
and cosmetic professional associations and participates in many
professional forums. He is the chairman of SCARS – the known
international scar treatment conference.
He has been honoured as a guest speaker at numerous national and
international aesthetic and dermatologic conferences.
Dr. Woraphong Manuskiatti
Dr. Manuskiatti is a Professor of Dermatology and leads the Siriraj Skin Laser Center at
the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand. He has
been appointed to be an assistant dean in Post-graduate education and international
relations of the faculty since 2016. In 2017, he has also been elected as the scientific
director of the Dermatological Society of Thailand. Dr. Manuskiatti received his
Dermatology specialty training at Mahidol University in 1995 and subsequently
completed a prestigious Laser Dermatology Fellowship in 1997 under the auspices of
Prof. R. Rox Anderson at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Harvard Medical
School. After spending a year with Drs. Richard E. Fitzpatrick and Mitchel P. Goldman at
the Dermatology Associates of San Diego County, Dr. Manuskiatti returned to Thailand
and has served as a full-time staff of the Department of Dermatology at the Faculty of
Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
In addition to training numerous medical students and Dermatology residents, Dr.
Manuskiatti continues to see patients and engage in clinical research. He has published
over 60 original medical articles and 10 international book-chapters in the fields of
cutaneous laser and dermatologic surgery. Since 2006, Dr. Manuskiatti has both led and
lectured at numerous local and international conferences in laser and dermatologic
surgery. Furthermore, he founded and serves as program director for the month-long
Siriraj International Short Course for training in skin laser surgery. The innovative
program aims to educate dermatologists on basic and practical laser treatment
techniques. Since 2005, over 80 physicians from the United Kingdom, Middle East, and
Southeast Asia have completed the course and brought the benefits of laser surgery in
dermatology to new clinics around the world.
Dr. Sky Wong
Professional Qualifications/ Certifications
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS (HKU)
- Master of Science in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, MScAPS(London)
- Master of Science in Practical Dermatology, MScPD (Cardiff)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, MRCSEd
- Postgraduate Diploma in Practical Dermatology, Cardiff University, PgDipPD (Cardiff)
- Fellow of Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine
China Greater Bay Area Executive Member Post
- Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau Greater Bay Area Plastic Surgeons Association (Secretary-General of Hong Kong)
- Greater Bay Area Steering Committee
Aesthetic Medicine and Dermatology Related Memberships
- Member of Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery, KCCS
- Member of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, ASLMS
- Speaker and Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, AAAM
- Speaker of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, A4M
Related Hong Kong Aesthetic Practice Society Committee
- Hong Kong Association of Cosmetic Practice, HKACP Scientific Committee
- ASSOCIATION OF DOCTORS IN AESTHETIC MEDICINE, ADAM Teaching Committee and Chief Editor, Vice president
- HKU SPACE course director
Dr. Siew Tuck Wah
Dr. Rungsima Wanitphakdeedecha
Associate Professor Dr. Rungsima Wanitphakdeedecha is a dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon in
Bangkok, THAILAND. She completed her dermatology residency in 2003 at Faculty of Medicine Siriraj
Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, THAILAND. She has been serving as a faculty in Dermatosurgery
Unit, Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University since then.
She completed her research fellowship training in Procedural Dermatology at the University of Texas-
MD Anderson Cancer center, Houston, Texas, USA, and Laser and Cosmetic Surgery at Washington
Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery, Washington DC, USA in 2007 and 2008, respectively.
She has lectured nationally and internationally on the topics of dermatologic surgery, laser, and
cosmetic procedures. She has published many book chapters and manuscripts in peer-reviewed
Dr. Lin Shang Li
Certified dermatologist with 10+ years of experience demonstrated in both public and private
practice. Areas of aesthetic expertise include general dermatological treatment and all common
filler injections, radio-frequency treatment, laser treatment and non-surgical body contouring. More
than 5 years of experience in delivering lectures and basic-to-advanced training courses of different
products in aesthetic industry for medical professionals. Winner of the best case in non-surgical
facial rejuvenation in 2015 AMEC.
- AMEC 2015-2016 3 rd anti-aging and beauty trophy: Best case in non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
- AMEC 2016-2017 4 th anti-aging and beauty trophy: the runner-up of best clinical case of non-surgical
Advisory Board Appointments:
- Present: Global Advisory board member of Ellansé/ Sinclair Pharma
- Present: Asia-Pacific Advisory board member of Silhouette Soft/Sinclair Pharma
- 2013-2015 Faculty Member of Allergan Academy
- 2012-2013 Asia Expert Forum of Sculptra/ Galderma
Dr. Lim Ting Song
As a Letter of Credentialing and Privileging (LCP) holder for Aesthetic Practices in
Malaysia, Dr Tingsong Lim has been actively involved in academic research and
training on Asian facial and body aesthetics, clinical application of fillers’ rheology,
facial overfilled syndrome, pigmentary disorders, laser medicine and regenerative
Graduated from Tohoku University School of Medicine under the Monbusho
Scholarship, Dr Lim speaks 4 languages (English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia,
Japanese) fluently, and is a frequent speaker regionally and internationally.
Dr Lim is currently a Global Key Opinion Leader for injectables, energy based
devices and non-invasive body contouring. He sat for multiple international advisory
board meetings and also a board member for International Society for Dermatologic
& Aesthetic Surgery (ISDS).
Dr. Lim Ing Kien
Dr Lim is a serial entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Medii Skin Studio (chain of aesthetic
clinics based in Malaysia) and Skynfyx (Asia's 1st dermatology telehealth company). Dr Lim aka
dr_ingky as he is more commonly known online, is passionate about challenging the status quo of
aesthetic dermatology worldwide. Dr Lim is featured regularly on most media channels in Malaysia
including Astro, Bernama, Thestar, Malay Mail and has travelled extensively worldwide to speak to
likeminded doctors about pursuing their passion.
Dr. Lee Won
Director of Yonsei E1 Plastic Surgery Clinic
– Graduated Yonsei University Medical College
– Master’s degree in Medical Science from the Graduate School of Dongguk University
– Doctor of Phylosophy degree from the Graduate School of Dongguk University
– Outclinic Professor of the Department of Plastic Surgery of CHA Medical Center
– Full Members of the Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
– Full Members of the Korean Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
– Full Members of the Korean Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
– Members of the International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
– Members of committee, Minimal invasive Plastic Surgery
– Springer : Filler complications 2019
– ICALA : Effective and safe filler injections 2019