Dr. Benjamin Ascher
[ Plastic Surgeon, USA ]
- Benjamin Ascher, MD, is Plastic Surgeon Board Certified, member of the French, American, and International Societies of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, and Chairman & Head of the “Clinique of Aesthetic Surgery IENA” in Paris – France.
- He is the founder and Scientific Director of the I.M.C.A.S company, world leader in medical conferences (Paris, Bangkok, Bali, Cancun, Cartagena, Mumbai, Goa, Shanghai), dealing with the interface between Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology, and Aesthetic Medicine.
- And Editor of IMCAS Academy, e-learning digital platform connected with one of the most important networking of the profession.
- He is Section Editor of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal and Member of the Editorial Board for Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, as well as author of 200 original articles and books published in referenced journals, and review articles.
- He is working extensively on research and clinical studies on many aesthetic surgical & medical procedures (toxins, injectables, anatomy, lasers, energy base devices systems for skin tightening and lipolysis, threads, fat grafting, face lift and eyelids surgery)
[ Related Sessions ]
All Sessions by Dr. Benjamin Ascher
Day 3 - 29 August 2020
Sponsored Session by IMCAS : Vascular Compilation Post Filler Injection: What’s Hot 19:00