Dr. Lucas Liang-Choong Chia
1. Fellow of the Royal College of Physician of Glasgow, FRCP (Glasgow), 22nd February 2019
2. Fellow of the Royal College of Physician of Edinburgh, FRCP (Edinburgh), 11th December 2015
3. Diploma of Aesthetic Medicine (USA), 24th Nov 2010
4. Diploma of Practical Dermatology (Cardiff), 23rd September 2009
5. Member of the Royal College of Physician, MRCP (UK), 7th July 2008
6. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Obstetrics, MB BCh BAO (UK), July 2005
1. Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, AAAM, USA, 2010.
2. Diploma in Practical Dermatology, University of Cardiff, UK, 2008 – 2009.
3. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Obstetrics, Queen’s University of Belfast,
UK, 2000 – 2005.
Founder & Medical Director of IDO’S Clinic, Malaysia and WeCoMed Clinic, Singapore.
These clinics represent chain of comprehensive clinical institution focuses on laser, dermatological
and aesthetic treatment. There are currently 8 centers across Malaysia and Singapore.